Rhapsody got some great news coverage recently at local TV stations WFFF 44 and WVNY 22. The program is part of a series of profile on local food companies in Vermont, and surrounding New York and New Hampshire counties. Local is getting more mainstream and Rhapsody tempeh, miso, and natto definitely got some great exposure.
- Small Bean Natto now organic as well.
- Vitamin K2 deficiency linked to COVID-19.
- Kosher Certification For All Rhapsody Products
- Institutional tempeh recipes
- How To Make Your Own Nuka Pickles
- How To Make Red Miso
- How To Make Sweet Rice Miso
- Introducing Quintessential CBD Extract
- A Recipe, A Wish, and an Invitation
- Rhapsody starting to have its products kosher certified by OK Kosher