We are excited to introduce our newest product to you!
They run a small hemp farm right next to us, here in Cabot, Vermont.
Together they grow boutique hemp flowers and produce Full Spectrum CBD extract.
CBD is one of the compounds found in the cannabis plant. Hemp plants are cannabis plants that have a THC content of less than 0.3%.
CBD can be very beneficial to people’s health.
It is used as a treatment for ailments ranging from inflammation to insomnia. People report on the positive effect that CBD has on their nervous system and use it to relief the feelings of anxiety and stress.
Ingredients: Certified organic coconut MCT oil, Hemp (CBD) extract
Non-GMO, Gluten-free. Vegan. Kosher.
About the product
- 750mg total CBD per 15ml bottle
- Quintessential is using natural, sustainable farming practices and became Certified Organic last summer.
- The small scale of the farm allows for each plant to be hand-selected and carefully dried – two essential components in producing high-quality hemp flowers.
- Quintessential uses wholesome, raw, certified organic raw hemp seed oil as a carrier oil for the CBD extract.
- The CBD is extracted by a local, certified organic CO2-extraction processor.
- The whole hemp plant turned into full spectrum CBD extract, that means the whole range of compounds of the plant is present. Besides CBD, other cannabinoids, vitamins and terpenes are part of the extract.
- The THC content is below the federally allowed 0.3 %
- Quintessential uses no fillers, no artificial ingredients or preservatives
– The bottles are made from high-quality ultraviolet light filtering glass which is designed to preserve the quality and freshness of the products by filtering out all harmful visible light rays while allowing beneficial infrared and UV-A rays.