As of October 6, 2020, all of Rhapsody Natural Foods’ products are certified kosher. It took us a few years to get every single product through the process and its ingredients checked, verified, and finally approved. The last ones to be approved were both our natto varieties. Our new labels will soon display the Kosher symbol but we are stll working away the old label without the kosher symbol. Rest assured though that both large and small bean natto are kosher. See ok.org for verification.
- Small Bean Natto now organic as well.
- Vitamin K2 deficiency linked to COVID-19.
- Kosher Certification For All Rhapsody Products
- Institutional tempeh recipes
- How To Make Your Own Nuka Pickles
- How To Make Red Miso
- How To Make Sweet Rice Miso
- Introducing Quintessential CBD Extract
- A Recipe, A Wish, and an Invitation
- Rhapsody starting to have its products kosher certified by OK Kosher