We are excited to report that as of December 1, 2020, Rhapsody’s Small Bean Natto is Certified Organic. Since we started to make natto in 2014 we made two kinds of natto: traditional natto made from small non-GMO soybeans, and natto made from organic soybeans – they were labeled accordingly. For years we have been searching for the traditional small soybeans, but certified organic, without results. Last year a fellow nattomaker connected us with a source of organic natto beans. After checking out the organic certification we started to use up our supply of beans and ordered these certified organic soybeans which we have been using since mid November 2020. Many thanks, Daniel, for the tip!
- Small Bean Natto now organic as well.
- Vitamin K2 deficiency linked to COVID-19.
- Kosher Certification For All Rhapsody Products
- Institutional tempeh recipes
- How To Make Your Own Nuka Pickles
- How To Make Red Miso
- How To Make Sweet Rice Miso
- Introducing Quintessential CBD Extract
- A Recipe, A Wish, and an Invitation
- Rhapsody starting to have its products kosher certified by OK Kosher